OnlySiberians & Dektos-No.1 Show Kennel in Singapore

Welcome to ONLYsiberians/Dektos Chronicles
We are home to
No. 1 All Breed & Singapore's Dog of the Year 2008 & 2009
No. 1 Singapore Bred Dog of the Year 2008, 2009 & 2010
No. 1 Working Dog of the Year 2008, 2009 & 2010
No. 1 Siberian Husky of the Year 2008, 2009 ,2010, 2011
No. 1 Best in Puppy Stakes 2008

We are truly blessed, to have such lovely dogs and bred wonderful winning siberians. Through his blessings we strive to be the best he allow us to be.
Although there are many difficult people we met along our way, he always gave us much more than what we had lost. OnlySiberians is a brand thru dedication and passion. The signature on a OnlySiberian is everywhere in our breeding.
Today OnlySiberians is dominating the show arena not just in Singapore but also in Malaysia, Philipines, India, Europe and USA.

Thanks to Jesus and Jesus ONLY.
Amen
"In Life we Always Win with our Lord Jesus. For we are in him the Hope of Glory. Amen"

Jermaine
www.onlysiberians.com

www.onlysiberians.com

www.onlysiberians.com
Destined To Reign

FOOD for our Champions

FOOD for our Champions

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nothing better to do so blog loh ...lol

Few days more and Ryder and Stormy is reunited. Our beloved Zoey and Eva will also be back home. I am going to infuse them with the very best food of their lifetime. DEWORM any parasites in them... Pro groom them with what we know best ... 
Crocket seems to be getting better and better day by day. But this year will still be Conrad out there so Crocket will take a back seat. Good time for Adren to work on him and get him even better. He is so beautiful ...I mean what I say. He is extremely beautiful ...Outstanding... Frightens me sometimes I have so many great dogs ..LOL. 
It simply makes me feel so blessed. We have made mistakes from our initial buys from South Africa and Australia but how God restored us ...This is really much more. 
Hush is also an awesome specimen of the breed. She is elegant and beautiful. Calm and steady. If we bring her out , Conrad may not stand a chance ...Thanks to Tray for allowing her to come to us.  he is an awesome breeder. Someone with that kind of reputation yet place great dogs not just good dogs with us. 
More breeders should follow people like him..No wonder his Bichon & Shelties are the Best in the World. 
So many breeders sell crap and garbage overseas ..Honestly maybe thats what they have and many good ones wouldn't sell so many resort to these trash breeders and ending up being disappointed like us initially. It nearly made us give up ..
Today I spent time with my puppies and they really look amazing . I am so hopeful that theyhave such great potential and its a blessing they are bred by me.  Thinking that I need to sell a few of them makes me really sad. If I have a choice I will sell none of them. 
I do believe if I do sell they will only go to people that are chosen by the Lord. We have prayed and the Lord will give them really blessed homes and winners.
We also watched a movie that i really love. Confessions of a Shopaholic is so good... I give it 5 STAR RATING...
SO Funny and light hearted..

Sleepy time ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ